Bali Village Cycling Adventures
with Mega Rafting
Mega Rafting offers exciting cycling adventures that will bring you to unforgettable experiences. Furthermore, Bali Village Cycling is one of the most favorite adventure activities in Bali. It runs in Carang Sari Village, a born village of Bali’s Hero, I Gusti Ngurah Rai and finish at Mega Rafting Finish Point. Meanwhile, the cycling starts from Carang Sari Village through the traditional village to discover the real daily Balinese social life and see several places of interest. Your journey will be accompanied by the professional cycling guide who will give you a clear explanation of places of interest.
Minimum booking 2 people
Validity until 31 March 2021
- Adult: US$ 58 net/person
- Children (7 – 12 years): US$ 45 net/child
Rates are inclusive of:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel transfer
- Bike rental
- Safety equipment
- Cycling guide
- Mineral water
- Lunch box
- Insurance covered
Bali Village Cycling Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2021
- We will charge the additional fee of 3% when you make the payment using a credit card for a bank administration fee.
- The costumers can make the payment through Paypal.
- All rates on the page are subject to change without notice. And also, it is strictly valid when you make a booking through Bali Trip Adventures only.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
- Free round trip hotel transfer is valid for hotel area in Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Sanur only. Meanwhile, we will charge the additional fee when you stay outside of these hotel areas.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
The cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee
- 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking.
- We will advise the cancellation policy for a group booking on separately
Back to Bali Cycling Adventures