Lovina Dolphin Tour About
Lovina Dolphin Tour is an exciting trip to the north coast of Bali, Lovina beach to watch the Dolphins. It is a graceful mammal, who loved to sneak out to the surface and breathe with the soft pool right next to the boat, meanwhile enjoying the marvelous of the sunrise. Lovina beach is one of the best places for family trips with its famous morning dolphin trip as well as other activities such as snorkeling and sightseeing. We will depart early in the morning at 2:30 am to Singaraja. When we arrive at Lovina (around 5:30 am – 6:00 am), we will take a boat to begin the search for wild Dolphins and get ready with your camera.
Lovina Dolphin Tour offers an interesting trip on the way back. We will then drive to Banjar the site of the magical hot springs followed by a visit to the spectacular Gitgit waterfall. A total change of atmosphere sees us at Lake Bratan, the mountain resort that is home to Ulun Danu Temple, a place of harmony and natural beauty.
- 02:30 am Pick up at your hotel
- 05:00 am arrive at Lovina Beach
- 05:30 am start for dolphin watching tour
- 07:45 am Dolphin Tour finish
- 08:00 am breakfast at a restaurant
- 09:30 am visit Hot Spring Water Banjar
- 12:00 am visit Gitgit Waterfall
- 12:30 am Lunch at Bedugul
- 13:30 pm visit Beratan Lake and temple
- 14:30 pm visit vegetables and fruit market
- 15:30 pm Back to Hotel
- 18:00 pm Arriving at Hotel
WHAT TO BRING?
- Change Clothe
- Money for drinks
PRICE: US$95 net/person
Single Traveler: us$ 130
Price inclusive of:
- 21% Government tax and service charge
- Dolphin Watching Tour
- Traditional Boat Rental includes boat captain
- life jacket
- 1x Breakfast at a local restaurant
- 1x lunch at a local hotel
- Entrance fee in all tourist destination
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Private comfortable air conditioning car
- Mineral water
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2020
- We will charge the additional fee of 3% when you make the payment using a credit card for a bank administration fee.
- The costumers can make the payment through Paypal.
- All rates on the page are subject to change without notice. And also, it is strictly valid when you make a booking through Bali Trip Adventures only.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
- Children under 12 years old are welcome. However, parents or adult must monitor and accompany them during the cruise activities.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
The cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- One day before the activity date will be charged 50% of the total invoice
- The same day or no show will be charged full(100%) of the total invoice
- Group booking will be advised upon the confirmation is made