Bali National Golf – Nusa Dua Golf Course
Nusa Dua Bali Golf and Country Club, voted ‘One of Asia’s 5 Best Golf Courses'(Fortune Magazine – USA) will offer visitors to Bali a truly unique golfing experience due to the fantastic setting of the course. Golfers will experience three distinct playing environments throughout the 18-hole course. The setting of holes 1 through 9 features creeks, canyons, and native vegetation filled with tropical birds.
The golf course architect team of Robin Nelson and Rodney Wright incorporated small hand-built stone walls to terrace the sides of fairways and tees in order to emulate the rice fields terraces of the Bali countryside. The setting for holes 10 through 16 present the golfer with lush gently sculptured fairways through a mature coconut grove. The coconut palms, some as tall as 100 feet, provide vertical definition to the golf course. The 17th hole plays out to the beautiful blue Indian Ocean and usually into a cool ocean breeze. The 18th hole plays from the beach back to the clubhouse alongside a 16-acre lake.
Golfing Experience in Deluxe Resort Area
Bali National Golf and Country Club is located in the deluxe resort environment of Nusa Dua Bali, provides golf enthusiasts with a world championship 18 holes golf course in a spectacular seaside setting. There are three areas combined into the best environment for a golf courses like the exciting sand dune holes along some of the world’s most beautiful beaches, beautiful lake and multi-colored flora amidst massive coconut tree and a hillside terrain affording spectacular views of the Nusa Dua area while playing through Balinese rice terrace and coral rock outcrops.
18-HOLES US$ 180 net/person
- 10% VAT
- 1 round 18 holes green fee
- Golf cart for 18 holes – twin sharing
- Round trip hotel transfer (valid for Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak and Sanur Only)
- Premium Club Rental US$ 49
- Shoes Rental US$ 8
Golf Courses Facilities
- 18-hole championship course designed by Nelson / Wright
- Elegant clubhouse with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean
- Two bars, two halfway houses with food drink service
- Multiple tees ranging from 5,208 to 6,871 yards – Par 72
- Course Rating: Championship Tees 72.4; Men’s Tees 70.4; Ladies Tees 69.9
- Hybrid 328 Bermudagrass turf tees, fairways, and greens
- A fleet of 9 news EZ-GO electric golf chart, each equipped by with a stocked mini-bar
- PGA Golf Professional staff to administer tee times, reservations, course play, instructional programs, tournaments, and organized group events
- 100 top quality pro-line golf club rental sets and rental shoes
- Official Course Record – 63, Nick Faldo, Alfred Dunhill Masters, November 4, 1994.Driving range, two practice putting greens and chipping green Balinese style clubhouse with swimming pool, locker rooms, and golf-bag storage.