Mason Elephant Park at Taro is an official member of the World Zoo Association and opened by the Minister of Tourism in the year 2000. The park is well designed to meet the international standard for animal care and is set in more than 2 hectares of exotic eco tourism landscaped botanical garden, surrounded by national forest. If you provide the exciting Elephant Safari Tour to surround the beautiful park accompanied by the professional mahout. You will have a complete experience of Elephant Safari Park includes riding on Sumatra’s Elephant for a safari to surround the park, watching the talent elephant shows, visiting the elephant museum and discover the trinkets of the elephant at the souvenir shops. The international restaurant is well set overlooking the elephant bathing pool where you will be served with international cuisine.
Elephant Safari at Mason Elephant Park
The Elephant Safari Tour is starting from setting down on the top of elephant back in a teak wood chair, through the cool jungle of Taro and feeling the fresh atmosphere from the tropical trees. The mahout sits in front of passengers professionally encourages the elephant to walk slowly throughout the park. It is a fantastic experience that you must visit and experience on your vacation in the paradise island of Bali. Please more pictures on Photo Gallery.
Adult US$ 95
ChildUS$ 80 (5-12 years)
Infant US$ 40 (under 4 years)
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Round trip hotel air-conditioning transfer
- Ride on elephant 35 minutes
- Elephant Park Admission
- US$ 50.000 insurance cover
PICK UP TIME:
|HOTEL AREA||MORNING TRIP||AFTERNOON TRIP|
|Tanjung Benoa area|
Nusa Dua area
|07:30 – 08:00 am||12:00 – 12:30 pm|
|Kuta / Tuban area|
Legian / Seminyak area
|08:00 – 08:30 am||12:30 – 13:00 pm|
Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2021
- The above rates are valid for a minimum booking of 2 people
- You can make the payment through bank transfer, credit card or Paypal.
- When you make the payment through a bank account then the client is obliged to bear the bank administration fee.
- We will add the additional fee of 3% from the invoice when you make the payment through credit card
- Meanwhile, we will an additional 4% from the total invoice when you make the payment through Paypal
- All rates on the page are subject to change without notice. And also, it is strictly valid when you make a booking through Bali Trip Adventures only.
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
- Free round trip hotel transfer is valid for hotel area in Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Ubud, and Sanur only. Meanwhile, we will charge the additional fee when you stay outside of these hotel areas.
The cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking.
- We will advise the cancellation policy for a group booking on separately