Nirwana Bali Golf Country Club is a visual masterpiece of dramatic ocean views and lush Balinese landscapes. Greg Norman has designed it golf course, Nirwana Bali Golf Course offers a spectacular challenge and a unique world-class experience for golfers of all skill levels. The golf course that is designed by legendary golfer Greg Norman with hole 18 th is one of the most photographed and challenging golf courses in the world. With three holes running along the cliffs of the Indian Ocean and terraced rice paddies providing unique hazards and this course has been tested the accuracy and consistency of a PGA Professional and still be enjoyable for the average golfer. It is set on the southwest coast of Bali with 45 minutes drive from Bali’s International Airport. Nirwana Bali Golf Club is the centerpiece of the fully integrated Nirwana Bali Resort. You can come and experience the ultimate golf course in Bali or you can join the Nirwana Bali Golf Package.
Nirwana Bali Golf The Ultimate Golf Holiday
Nirwana Golf, Bali, tanah Lot, Golf CoursesNirwana Bali Golf Country Club is managed and maintained with the world-class standards by IMG, the world’s largest sports marketing and Management Company. Golf carts are mandatory and enchanting Balinese caddies who will ensure your game is memorable and accompany you always. The clubhouse provides a casual dining restaurant, a fully stocked pro shop and luxurious locker rooms. Blending in harmony with Bali ‘s natural beauty, Nirwana Bali Golf Club offers an unparalleled array of resort facilities.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee
- Payment can be also made via PayPal
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2016
- Caddy Tips will be optional
- All rate quoted on the page are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Star Island only
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- 7 days before the activity dateup to no show will be charged full(100%) of the total invoice
- Group booking will be advised upon the confirmation is made